Wednesday 29 April 2015

Quick Tip



Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let all you beauty obsessed people in on a secret! It's an oldie but a goodie!

Did you know that you can use Vaseline as an eye cream? Well you sure can. For me I have noticed that eye creams tend to be rather pricey. Sometimes I don't even see any of the supposed benefits from the eye cream products. 
                                Is there anything that this product cant do?! 

So why not give this inexpensive beauty tip a go?! Firstly apply to freshly cleansed skin Dab the product in with your ring finger around the bag of your eye. This will hydrate your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Another plus to this form of eye cream is that it can make the skin look and feel more youthful as it is plump with hydration! This can also reduce the size of your pores a massive plus right??? Skin also can look less tired.

Also massage into your lashes and brows to condition and promote growth 

When I use this tip I apply it to my eyes at night to allow for maxim absorption.

I hope this is a quick and easy tip.

Love Eleanor♥

No comments:

Post a Comment